Veggie Spring Rolls with Black Bean Noodles
Black Bean noodles are a great alternative for your spring rolls. They replace your rice noodles and meat. The noodles have a great texture that mixes with the veggies and tons of protein and fiber! You’ll definitely want to try this one out. This recipe was inspired by Kristie from The Mostly Vegan.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Noodles
- 20 9 inch rice paper wrappers
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups bean sprouts
SPICY PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup chili garlic sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Black Bean Spaghetti Noodles according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Add warm water to a large shallow bowl. Working with one rice paper at a time, submerge rice paper in water for 5 seconds and remove. Lay rice paper on a flat surface.
- Step 3 – Lay romaine leaf on the rice paper, then layer on a small amount of black bean noodles and each of the veggies.
- Step 4 – Fold in both sides of the rice paper and then fold over from the bottom. Click here for video instructions.
- Step 5 – In a small bowl, combine spicy peanut dipping sauce ingredients and whisk together to combine. Garnish with green onions.