Roasted Fennel and Artichoke Edamame Pasta Salad
This tasty roasted fennel and artichoke pasta salad is made with sweet roasted fennel, artichokes, edamame fettuccine, and a lite lemony dressing. Recipe inspired by Savita from Chef De Home. See more of her recipes on Instagram @savitachefdehome.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 2 Fennel Bulbs, bulbs sliced, core discarded and fronds reserved
- 1 cup Artichokes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons cranberries
- 1/4 cup lemon, zested
- 1/4 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme (about 3-4 sprigs)
- 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Salt to taste
- Step 1 – Slice fennel bulbs, discard the core, and reserve the fronds. Add olive oil, salt, and black pepper to fennel slices and roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Step 2 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Edamame Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 3 – In a food processor, add lemon zest, lemon juice, capers, and thyme leaves. Run at slow speed and add olive oil slowly to emulsify. Add red pepper flakes. Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Step 4 – In a large salad bowl, add roasted fennel, cherry tomatoes, pasta, artichoke quarters, fennel fronds, and dressing. Toss well and top with dried cranberries. Serve cold or at room temperature.