Mandarin Pasta Spinach Salad with Soybean Spaghetti
If you’re looking for a refreshing pasta salad this summer, look no further! We used our Soybean Spaghetti Pasta in this delicious Mandarin Pasta Salad recipe and it turned out amazing!
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or cashews
- 1 4oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of soybean spaghetti according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix together well. Chill until ready to use.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, toss soybean spaghetti, spinach, raisins, nuts, mandarin oranges, and cilantro. Top with dressing before serving.