Basil Pesto with Edamame Fettuccine
If you’re not into making pesto at home, this is by far one of our favorite store-bought Pestos! We used The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine and Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco in this recipe. Ready in 15 minutes!
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 11oz (half) of Kirkland Basil Pesto from Costco
- 1 cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Edamame pasta according to directions on the package.
- Heat Kirkland Basil Pesto in a pan over medium-high heat and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add pasta to the pan and stir in with Pesto sauce.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and enjoy!