Vegetarian Pad See Ew with Edamame Noodles
More like Pad-See-Yum! This tasty Thai dish is perfect for those evenings when you’re craving a home-cooked meal minus all the work involved in preparing it. Toss your ingredients into your wok, stir fry for a few minutes, and voila! Pad-See-Ew simplicity is complete! Recipe inspiration courtesy of Appetite for China.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon regular soy sauce
- 1/2 cup light mushroom-flavored soy sauce, store-bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 block tofu, cubed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 to 2 cups Chinese broccoli florets (or substitute regular broccoli)
- 1/2 Lime, wedged for garnish
- Cook 8oz of Edamame Fettuccine according to directions on package. Add broccoli during the last minute of cooking pasta and drain.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauces and sugar until fully blended and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok and stir-fry broccoli to preferred level of crispiness (a few minutes should suffice) and set aside.
- Pour eggs down the side of wok and cook until they set. Stir to break up eggs and mix with tofu.
- Add Edamame Fettuccine noodles and broccoli to the wok and cook until noodles are softened. Add prepared soy sauce and stir until ingredients are well-coated.
- Transfer to serving dishes, garnish with lime wedges, and enjoy!