Thai Black Bean Pasta Lettuce Wraps
The pastabilities are endless! We did a little remix of our favorite Thai Lettuce Wrap recipe and used our Black Bean Fettuccine with a delicious spicy peanut sauce. Enjoy this healthy treat inspired by taste of home.
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 package (8oz) Organic Black Bean Fettuccine Pasta
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 6 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of Organic Black Bean Fettuccine Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a blender, combine the sauce ingredients. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream; stir in cilantro. Set aside.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, combine the black bean pasta, red pepper, onions, carrot and 1/4 cup peanuts. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide among lettuce leaves; sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Fold lettuce over filling.