Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic and Black Bean Pasta
This Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Black Bean Pasta and Balsamic Reduction is a must for a summer picnic or bbq. We tested this recipe by Katya from “Little Broken” and it turned out absolutely delicious! Did you know adding bean based pasta to your salad will add 25g of protein?! We turned this side dish into a main dish that’s packed with nutrition!
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Fettuccine
- Tomatoes (slightly on the firm side), sliced
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Black Bean Based Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Slice tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/4-inch thick rounds. Arrange with basil leaves in an alternating pattern standing up.
- Step 3 – Plate pasta and place arranged tomatoes, mozzarella, basil combination on top of the black bean based pasta.
- Step 4 – Drizzle the dish with olive oil and balsamic glaze and enjoy!