Tangy Collard Cabbage Slaw with Vegan Soybean Pasta
Turn your favorite side dishes into protein-packed meals by adding The Only Bean pasta! We used our Vegan Soybean Pasta with a classic tangy collard cabbage slaw recipe and the pairing was perfect. This recipe was inspired by Country Living’s recipe.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Soybean Spaghetti
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small bunch of collard greens, stems discarded and leaves shredded
- 1/2 small head of green cabbage, shredded
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Vegan Soybean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, combine onion, vinegar, mustard, honey, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, tossing occasionally until onion is wilted.
- Step 4 – Add collard greens, cabbage, and soybean pasta, and toss to coat. Chill for 15 minutes and enjoy!