Summer Abundance Salad with Edamame Pasta
We came across this summer salad recipe from Half Baked Harvest and had to try it with our Edamame Fettuccine. The result? A delicious combo of fruits, veggies, and plant-based protein from Edamame Pasta!
- 1 package (4oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 cup pitted fresh cherries, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries and blackberries
- 1 nectarine, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-9 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup mixed toasted nuts + seeds
SPICY HONEY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rounded fig preserve
- 1/2 chipotle chili pepper adobo, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Edamame pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Combine all of the dressing ingredients and mix together well. Chill until ready to use.
- Step 3 – In a large bowl, toss edamame fettuccine with salad ingredients and dressing.
- Step 4 – Top with avocado slices and toasted nuts and serve.