Meatless Burrito Salad with Vegan Black Bean Pasta
Here’s one of our favorite plant-based meal prep recipes! The Meatless Burrito Salad with Black Bean Spaghetti. Made with feisty beyondmeat beef crumbles, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. A delicious vegan bean pasta meal for any occasion.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Black Bean Spaghetti
- 2 cups beyond beef crumbles fiesty
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 limes
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 fresno chili, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of The Only Bean Black Bean Pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil on a non-stick pan. Add frozen fiesty beef crumbles and heat while stirring for 3 minutes.
- Step 3 – In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, juice of 1/2 lime and taco seasoning.
- Step 4 – In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, red onion, juice of 1/2 lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5 – Divide pasta, fiesty beef crumbles, and sides into 4 meal prep containers.
- Step 6 – Garnish with cilantro, sliced chili, and remaining limes. Drizzle yogurt mixture on top before serving.