Edamame Pasta Caprese Salad with Pesto Garlic Bread
Pasta for starters? YES PLEASE! We’d like to present our Edamame Caprese Salad with Pesto Garlic Bread. The combination of flavors and textures on these definitely hit the spot! We used our edamame spaghetti, mozzarella balls, cherry tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, pesto, and bread. A great recipe by Kylie.
- 4oz The Only Bean Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 French bread, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction (also called balsamic glaze)
- Kosher salt
- Step 1 – Cook half a pack (4oz) of The Only Edamame Spaghetti pasta according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Heat the oven to 350° F. Toast your bread on the middle rack of the oven, either on a sheet pan or directly on the grates, for about 10 minutes, flipping it halfway through.
- Step 3 – Remove bread from the oven. Spread a layer of pesto on each slice of bread.
- Step 4 – Twirl a small mountain of pasta and place it on top of the pesto. Garnish with tomato and mozzarella. Drizzle balsamic glaze on top and serve.