Broccolini Edamame Pasta Salad Recipe
Looking for a feisty kick to a classic pasta salad? We tried this recipe with dijon mustard and balsamic vinegar and it gave it the perfect kick. We also used Edamame Fettuccine for an added 44g of protein, 19g of fiber, and a lot fewer carbs! This recipe was inspired by Country Living.
- 1 package (8oz) of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- 1 bunch of broccoli, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup smoked almonds
- Step 1 – Cook 8oz of Edamame Fettuccine according to directions on the package. Add broccoli during the last minute of cooking the pasta and then drain.
- Step 2 – In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, and Dijon.
- Step 3 – Mix pasta, cherry tomatoes, almonds, and dressing together.
- Step 4 – Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!