Healthy Asian Black Bean Noodle Stir-Fry
Here’s one of our favorite recipes of all time, the Asian Stir Fry with Black Bean Spaghetti. This recipe was created by our favorite local Chinese restaurant, Far East. The photo was taken by Amanda from Arrae Creative.
- Step 1 – Cook 1 pack of noodles according to directions on the package.
- Step 2 – Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Step 3 – Add garlic and sliced vegetables to skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on high heat. Remove from skillet after vegetables are cooked.
- Step 4 – Add noodles to skillet and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Step 5 – Combine vegetables with noodles in skillet and add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Step 6 – Top with white pepper powder and sprinkle green onions on top.